ATTITUDE Floor Surfaces (Tiles and Wood) Cleaner Disinfectant 99.99% Thyme & Lavender, 1L
Keep floors protected from dirt and bacteria with ATTITUDE's anti-bacterial Floor Cleaner! This naturally scented cleaning spray is scientifically proven to kill 99% of household germs using non-toxic, natural ingredients!
- Made with hypoallergenic, plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- No synthetic fragrances; natural Thyme & Lavender Scent.
- Kills 99.9% of household bacteria with natural ingredients like caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside.
- Graded A on Environmental Working Group's Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: Sustainable and Biodegradable.
- Cruelty-free and 100% Vegan, PETA Certified.
- Formulated without the use of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens and Formaldehyde.
- Kills 99% of germs naturally.
- Provides home with a refreshing Thyme & Lavender natural scent.
How to Use It
FOR DISINFECTION OF NONPOROUS FLOORS:
- Apply undiluted product on the surface with cloth or sponge.
- Let product sit for 10 minutes before wiping.
DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING FLOORS:
- Mix 60 mL (1/4 cup) cleaner per 4 L tap water.
- Clean floor.
DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING THE TOILET BOWL:
- Pour non-diluted product in toilet bowl.
- Use toilet bowl cleaning brush to scrub stains away.
Tips: Test on an inconspicuous area before use. Pre-clean heavily soiled floors before use.
If irritation occurs with contact, flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if symptoms persist. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or physician immediately. Store at 15-30 °C in a cool, dry place.
Decyldimethyloctylammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water, sodium citrate, sodium carbonate, sodium gluconate, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal).