Aunt Fannie's Probiotic Power Dish Soap Fresh Lemon, 473 mL
Clean dirty dishes without stripping or drying out the hands with Aunt Fannie's Probiotic Power Dish Soap in Fresh Lemon Scent. This dish soap uses natural, non-toxic cleaning agents to remove grease and loosen cooked-on food from dirty dishes while keeping your skin balanced and comfortable.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable, Vegan Formula.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- Dermatologist-Tested & Hypoallergenic
- Scent: Aunt Fannie's Fresh Lemon Essential Oil Blend.
Aunt Fannie's Certifications
- Rated A for safety by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- Formula is safe to use around children.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Pet Friendly; Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Biodegradable Formula & Recyclable Packaging.
What It Does
Aunt Fannie's Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear while keeping skin nourished and happy!
- Designed for kitchen use to clean dirty dishes naturally.
- No stripping or drying out hands.
How to Use It
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pour a pea-sized amount of liquid soap on a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
Tip: Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lavandin Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Capryloyl Glycine