Full Circle Tater Mate Eye-Removing Potato Scrubber
Get the dirt out of your potatoes crevices with this handy earth-friendly dual-ended tool. The brush head bristles can clean the potato's skin, and the pointed end easily removes potato eyes and bruises. This Ergonomic design is made out of bamboo, recycled plastic, and plant fibre bristles.
- Safe to use on food; BPA Free.
- Recycled & Plant fibre bristles clean all produce.
- Ergonomic Design makes use comfortable to handle and easy to use.
- Certified B Corporation.
- Intelligently designed products incorporate style with function.
- Environmentally-Conscious Brand; products use less energy and emit fewer greenhouse gases in production.
- All materials used are Eco-friendly and Ethically Sourced.
What It Does
BPA-free brush efficiently cleans potatoes and pointed tip easily removes imperfections.
- Scrubs spuds clean with tough bristles.
- Plastic point easily removes potato eyes with a twist.
- Stands up for fast drying.
How to Use It
- Clean potato skin with the brush bristles.
- Remove eyes and imperfections with the pointed tip.
- When finished, clean by washing with warm soapy water
- Let the tool air dry.
Care Tip: Avoid prolonged soaks and use a natural cream or oil to restore bamboo's natural glow.
*Bamboo, and BPA-free recycled plastic, plant fibre bristles (Tampico) and recycled plastic bristles.
*Non-toxic coating on Bamboo.