method Dish Soap Clementine, 532 mL
Sleek, recyclable, eco-conscious packaging that holds natural cleaning goodness. method's non-toxic Dish Soap is a must-have for your kitchen because it is able to cut through the grease and mess of dirty dishes by using natural ingredients.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable, recyclable, and refillable packaging.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- Scent: Zesty Citrus, Sweet Clementine.
- Powergreen® technology: Scientifically formulated using green chemistry to ensure protection against dirt.
- BPA, CFC, Gluten, Triclosan and Paraben Free
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients; Cradle to Cradle® Certified for sustainability.
- Never made with: Chlorine Bleach, Triclosan, Phosphates, 2-butoxyethanol, Phthalates, Parabens, Ammonia, and MEA (ethanolamine).
- Pet Friendly; Leaping Bunny Approved & PETA awarded (2006).
- Biodegradable, Recyclable, Environmentally-Conscious Packaging.
What It Does
method's naturally derived, non-toxic, and Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear.
- Cuts through grease and grime to clean dirty dishes.
- Provides home with a sweet, citrusy clementine fragrance.
- Sleek, recyclable packaging will uplift any kitchen counter space.
How to Use It.
- Turn pump counterclockwise to open.
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pump a sufficient amount of liquid soap onto a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramine oxide, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, limonene, linalool, ethanol, glycerin, sodium chloride, proprietary colourant, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, colourant