method Dish Soap Lime Sea Salt, 532 mL
Sleek, recyclable, eco-conscious packaging that holds natural cleaning goodness. method's non-toxic Dish Soap is a must-have for your kitchen because it is able to cut through the grease and mess of dirty dishes by using natural ingredients.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- The scent of sea salt and tart frozen lime.
- Powergreen® technology: Scientifically formulated using green chemistry to ensure protection against dirt.
- BPA, CFC, Gluten, Triclosan and Paraben Free
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients; Cradle to Cradle® Certified for sustainability.
- Never made with: Chlorine Bleach, Triclosan, Phosphates, 2-butoxyethanol, Phthalates, Parabens, Ammonia, and MEA (ethanolamine).
- Pet Friendly; Leaping Bunny Approved & PETA awarded (2006).
- Biodegradable, Recyclable, Environmentally-Conscious Packaging.
What It Does
method's naturally derived, non-toxic, and Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear.
- Cuts through grease and grime to clean dirty dishes.
- Provides home with a Lime and Salt fragrance.
- Sleek, recyclable packaging will uplift any kitchen counter space.
How to Use It
- Turn pump counterclockwise to open.
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pump a sufficient amount of liquid soap onto a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramine oxide, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, agrumex, benzyl acetate, cyclamen aldehyde, dihydro myrcenol, dipropylene glycol, hedione, hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, iso e super, linalool, linalyl acetate, phenyl ethyl alcohol, ethanol, glycerin, sodium chloride, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, colorant