method Fabric Softener Beach Sage, 45 Loads
We know you only want to use the best for your family, so why not opt for method's Fabric Softener! This triclosan-free, paraben-free, biodegradable, liquid fabric softener uses the power of nature to soften and reduce static cling of your clothes while making clothes + linens soft enough for even the most sensitive of skin types!
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable Liquid Fabric Softener with recyclable packaging.
- Adds freshness while reducing static from clothes.
- Suitable for all laundry machines; including Top-Loading, High Efficiency, and Front-Loading machines.
- Scent: misty beach & sage.
- Powergreen® technology: Scientifically formulated using green chemistry to ensure protection against dirt.
- BPA, CFC, Gluten, Triclosan and Paraben Free
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients; Cradle to Cradle® Certified for sustainability.
- Never made with: Chlorine Bleach, Triclosan, Phosphates, 2-butoxyethanol, Phthalates, Parabens, Ammonia, and MEA (ethanolamine).
- Pet Friendly; Leaping Bunny Approved & PETA awarded (2006).
- Biodegradable, Recyclable, Environmentally-Conscious Packaging.
What It Does
method's naturally derived, non-toxic Fabric Softener is perfect for keeping your clothes fresh and soft.
- Gives clothing fibres an extra boost to reduce static cling and wrinkles.
- Leaves clothes smelling fresh and crisp with a beachy aroma.
How to Use It
- Add half a capful into the rinse cycle.
- Start the washing machine, as usual, using the appropriate water and spin settings for your load.
Water, dicanolaoylamidoethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, coco methyl ester ethoxylated, benzyl acetate, boisambrene forte, bornyl acetate, cedarwood extract, cedryl methyl ether, dihydro myrcenol, eucalyptus extract, hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, iso e super, kephalis, lemon terpenes fr, lemonile, methyl cedryl ketone, orange extract, patchouli extract, radjanol, citral, d-limonene, sodium citrate, citric acid, methylisothiazolinone, benzylisothiazolinone