Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap Lavender, 473 mL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap, in the aromatherapeutic, Fresh garden-inspired scent of Lavender is formulated with a blend of essential oils, aloe vera, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to efficiently clean dishes.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable, recyclable, and refillable packaging.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- No Artificial Colours
- Paraben & Phthalates Free
- Made without MEA and DEA
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear while giving calming aromatherapy benefits of Lavender scented essential oil.
- Designed for kitchen use to clean dirty dishes.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, It is directed to:
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pour a pea-sized amount of liquid soap on a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
Tip: Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last.
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water.
Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Lauryl Glucoside; Lauramine Oxide; Polysorbate 20; [Fragrance: (Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool); Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil ; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil ; linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; camphor; pinene; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol; linalyl acetate; limonene; pinus palustris oil]; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone; Sodium Chloride