Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap Peppermint, 473 mL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap, in the limited-edition, aromatherapeutic, refreshing scent of Peppermint is formulated with a blend of essential oils, aloe vera, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to efficiently clean dishes.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable & Recyclable packaging.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- Scent: Cool Peppermint with a hint of vanilla.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- No Artificial Colours
- Paraben & Phthalates Free
- Made without MEA and DEA
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear while giving refreshing aromatherapy benefits of minty-scented essential oil.
- Designed for kitchen use to clean dirty dishes naturally.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, It is directed to:
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pour a pea-sized amount of liquid soap to a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
Tip: Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last.
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water.
Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Lauryl Glucoside; Lauramine Oxide; Polysorbate 20; [Fragrance: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil; benzyl benzoate; mentha arvensis oil; benzyl alcohol; dipropylene glycol; menthol; raspberry ketone; menthone; menthone; limonene; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone; Sodium Chloride