Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap Refill Lemon Verbena, 1.4 L
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Refill, in the aromatherapeutic, refreshing scent of Lemon Verbena is formulated with a blend of essential oils, aloe vera, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to efficiently clean dishes.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright.
- Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- No Artificial Colours
- Paraben & Phthalates Free
- Made without MEA and DEA
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap is formulated with plant driven ingredients to make grease disappear while giving refreshing aromatherapy benefits of Lemon-scented essential oil.
- Refill for Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap.
- Designed for kitchen use to clean dirty dishes.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, It is directed to:
- Prepare dirty dishes by scraping off discarded food.
- Rinse dirty dish with warm water.
- Pour a pea-sized amount of liquid soap to a sponge or cleaning cloth.
- Gently begin to scrub the dirty dishes with the soapy sponge.
- Once grease and food have been removed, rinse the remaining soap off of the dish.
Tip: Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last.
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water.
Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Lauryl Glucoside; Lauramine Oxide; Polysorbate 20; [Fragrance: (Geraniol); Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil ; Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil ; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil ; benzyl benzoate; geraniol; dipropylene glycol; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; methyl ionones; 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate; linalyl acetate; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; citrus limon (lemon) peel oil; benzyl acetate; citrus reticulata (tangerine) leaf oil; citral; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes; hakka yu; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil; chouji yu; linalool; 3,7-dimethyloct-6-enenitrile; pelargonium graveolens flower oil; limonene; eugenol; pin-2(10)-ene; geranyl acetate]; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone; Sodium Chloride