Mrs. Meyer's Dishwasher Tabs Lemon Verbena, 20 Count
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Automatic Dish Pacs use non-toxic, plant-based ingredients like essential oils and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to thoroughly clean dishes. These convenient dishwashing tabs are suitable the use in all dishwashers. Enjoy the clean, refreshing scent of Lemon Verbena while unloading your sparkling dishes.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Recyclable packaging holds 20 Dishwasher Tabs.
- Automatic dishwasher detergent pods leave dishes sparkling clean.
- Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent.
- Paraben & Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours, Phosphates, or Chlorine.
- Safe to use in all Dishwashing machines.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Dishwashing Pacs is formulated with hardworking natural cleaning agents to effectively clean dishes while giving the calming aromatherapy benefits of a mild citrus scent.
- Safely removes coffee and tea stains.
- To be used in a dishwashing machine as a detergent to effectively clean dishes.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dishwashing Pacs, It is directed to:
- Carefully load the dishwasher with dirty dishes.
- With dry hands, place 1 of the dishwashing tabs into your dishwasher's soap cup. Do not unwrap the pack.
- Close the dishwasher's soap cup and start the dishwasher as usual.
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a doctor.
Sodium Carbonate; Sodium Sulfate; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Percarbonate; Sodium Silicate; Sodium Polyacrylate; Sodium Carboxymethyl Inulin; [Fragrance; Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil; Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil; benzyl benzoate; geraniol; dipropylene glycol; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; methyl ionones; 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate; linalyl acetate; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; citrus limon (lemon) peel oil; benzyl acetate; citrus reticulata (tangerine) leaf oil; limonene; citral; linalool]; Alcohol Ethoxylate; Polyalkylene Oxide; Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend