Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets Basil, 80 Sheets
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Dryer Sheets uses the power of nature to freshen clothes. These Dryer Sheets will make your clothes smell fresh and, reduce static cling. Enjoy the clean, garden-fresh scent of Basil essential oils every time you put on your freshly cleaned clothing.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Eco-consious & recyclable packaging.
- Adds freshness while reducing static from clothes.
- Garden-fresh Basil is a cool, crisp scent that is uplifting and grounding.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- Paraben & Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets is made with natural ingredients that give your clothes an extra boost of freshness and reduce static cling while also giving the uplifting, crisp aromatherapy benefits of a Fresh Basil Scent.
- Reduces static cling.
- Freshens clothes with natural Basil scent.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets, It is directed to:
- Put 1 dryer sheet into the dryer with wet clothes.
- Turn the dryer on as usual with the appropriate drying settings.
[Fragrance: (2-5-dimethyl-2,3-dihydro-1h-inden-2-yl)methanol; 1h-indene-2-methanol, 2,3-dihydro-2,5-dimethyl-; ethylene brassylate; gamma-undecalactone; gamma-decalactone; geraniol; ethyl trimethylcyclopentene butenol; isobutyl methyl tetrahydropyranol; ionone; 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde; .alpha.,.beta.,2,2,3-pentamethylcyclopent-3-ene-1-butanol; methyl decenol; 3-hexenol; 3,7-dimethyloctan-3-ol; trimethylcyclopentenyl dimethylisopentenol; 2,6,10-trimethylundec-9-enal; phenylisohexanol; butylphenyl methylpropional; hexyl salicylate; amyl salicylate; methyldihydrojasmonate; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes; [3r-(3.alpha.,3a.beta.,7.beta.,8a.alpha.)]-1-(2,3,4,7,8,8a-hexahydro-3,6,8,8-tetramethyl-1h-3a,7-methanoazulen-5-yl)ethan-1-one; dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethylnaphtho(2,1-b)furan; hexyl cinnamal; carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil; e + z-oxacyclohexadec-12(+13)-en-2-one (mixture); eugenol; dipropylene glycol; nerol]