Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets Lemon Verbena, 80 Sheets
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Dryer Sheets uses the power of nature to freshen clothes. These Dryer Sheets will make your clothes smell fresh and, reduce static cling. Enjoy the clean, garden-fresh scent of Lemon Verbena every time you put on your freshly cleaned clothing.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Eco-consious & recyclable packaging.
- Adds freshness while reducing static from clothes.
- Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- Paraben & Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets is made with natural ingredients that give your clothes an extra boost of freshness and reduce static cling while also giving the refreshing, crisp aromatherapy benefits of a Lemon Verbena Scent.
- Reduces static cling.
- Freshens clothes with a natural mild citrus scent.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Dryer Sheets, It is directed to:
- Put 1 dryer sheet into the dryer with wet clothes.
- Turn the dryer on as usual with the appropriate drying settings.
Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate; C16-18 and C18 Unsaturated Glycerides; C16-18 Fatty Acids; [Fragrance: geraniol; methyl hydrogenated rosinate; linalyl acetate; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; terpenesandterpenoids,sweetorange-oil; methyl ionones; glycine soja (soybean) oil; 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil; benzyl acetate; citral; hakka yu; linalool; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes; eugenol; isopropyl myristate; pelargonium graveolens flower oil; ethylene brassylate; 3,7-dimethyloct-6-enenitrile; terpineol; vanillin; geranyl acetate; pin-2(10)-ene; 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde; e + z-oxacyclohexadec-12(+13)-en-2-one (mixture); neryl acetate; citronellyl acetate; nerol; phenethyl isobutyrate; (z)-hex-3-enyl isobutyrate; limonene; citrus limon (lemon) peel oil; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; menthol; menthone; citronellol; methyl ionones; pinene]