Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap Orange Clove, 370 mL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, in the limited-edition aromatherapeutic, uplifting scent of Orange Clove is formulated with a blend of essential oils, aloe vera, olive oil, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to gently and efficiently clean hands.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Eco-friendly & recyclable packaging.
- Hard-working, non-drying soap for busy hands.
- Gentle formula can be used for handwashing delicate clothing items.
- Orange Clove Scent brings together warm, spicy, and citrus notes.
- No Artificial Colours
- Paraben & Phthalates Free
- Made without MEA and DEA
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Hand Soap is formulated to gently clean and nourish the hands while giving uplifting aromatherapy benefits of Basil scented essential oil.
- This Liquid soap is designed for external use only.
- It can also be used to handwash delicate clothing items.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap, It is directed to:
- Wet the hands with water.
- Add 1-2 pumps of the Liquid Hand Soap to wet hands.
- Rub hands together to lather the soap! The longer your rub your hands together the cleaner they will become.
- Rinse the soap off of the hands.
Tip: Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Rub your hands together for at least 20 seconds for optimal hand cleanliness.
Water; Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Glycerin; Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; Fragrance; 2-t-butylcyclohexyl Acetate; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; Eugenol; ethyl 2-methyl-1,3-dioxolane-2-acetate; pentadecalactone; Coumarin; Cinnamal; Hexyl Acetate; gamma-undecalactone; ethyl methylphenylglycidate; ethyl acetoacetate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate; Citric Acid; Sodium Chloride; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Benzoate