Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap Refill Lavender, 975 mL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap Refill, in the aromatherapeutic garden-inspired scent of Lavender is formulated with a blend of essential oils, aloe vera, olive oil, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to gently clean hands.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Eco-friendly and recyclable packaging.
- Hard-working, non-drying soap for busy hands.
- Gentle formula can be used for hand washing delicate clothing items.
- Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- No Artificial Colours
- Paraben & Phthalates Free
- Made without MEA and DEA
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Hand Soap is formulated to gently clean and nourish the hands while giving the calming aromatherapy benefits of Lavender scented essential oil.
- This Liquid soap is designed for external use only.
- It can also be used to handwash delicate clothing items.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap, It is directed to:
- Wet the hands with water.
- Add 1-2 pumps of the Liquid Hand Soap to wet hands.
- Rub hands together to lather the soap! The longer your rub your hands together the cleaner they will become.
- Rinse the soap off of the hands.
Tip: Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Rub your hands together for at least 20 seconds for optimal hand cleanliness.
Water; Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Glycerin; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; [Fragrance: (Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool); linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; camphor; pinene; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol; linalyl acetate; limonene; pinus palustris oil]; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate; Citric Acid; Sodium Chloride; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Benzoate