Mrs. Meyer's Laundry Detergent Lavender, 64 Loads
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Laundry Detergent uses the power of nature to gently clean clothes. This Laundry Soap is formulated with non-toxic, plant-based surfactants that fight against dirt and stains. Enjoy the clean - floral scent of Lavender essential oils while packing away your freshly cleaned laundry.
- Concentrated for 64 loads of laundry.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable detergent & Recyclable packaging.
- Gently clean clothes by removing dirt and stains.
- Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- Paraben and Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours or Optical Brighteners.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
- Compatible with high-efficiency and conventional washing machines.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Laundry Detergent is formulated with hardworking natural cleaning agents to effectively, but gently clean clothing while giving the calming aromatherapy benefits of a Fresh Lavender Scent.
- Detergent is to be used with a washing machine to naturally cleans and freshens clothes.
- Removes dirt, grime, and stains.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Laundry Detergent, It is directed to:
- Sort Laundry by separating the Colour's VS Whites clothing pieces.
- Add the detergent to the laundry machine as usual. Use 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or if clothes need an extra boost to cleaning.
- Start the machine, as usual, using the appropriate water and spin settings for your load.
TO REMOVE STAINS:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Wait 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
Tip: Don't forget to check the pockets of clothing before washing, Just in case you have forgotten anything inside of them!
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water. If irritation continues, call a doctor.
Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; [Fragrance:; (Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool); Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil ; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil ; linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; camphor; pinene; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol; linalyl acetate; limonene; pinus palustris oil; eucalyptol]; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisins (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone