Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Cleaner Iowa Pine, 473 mL
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Purpose Everyday Cleaner uses non-toxic, concentrated plant-derived ingredients to effectively clean messes throughout the home while giving you the aromatherapeutic benefits of nature-inspired scents. This natural multi-surface spray can clean finished wood, tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and much more!
- Multi-surface cleaning spray.
- Recyclable Packaging.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Perfect for removing dirt and grim on nonporous surfaces.
- Iowa Pine smells of freshly cut trees with a touch of clove and cedar.
- Paraben & Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours or Glycol Solvents.
- Safe to use on non-porous surfaces as a floor cleaner, tile cleaner, on countertops, walls, and more!
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Cleaner is formulated with hardworking natural cleaning agents to effectively clean messes throughout the home while giving the refreshing aromatherapy benefits of Lowa Pine fresh scent.
- Used to naturally clean tough messes on multiple surfaces throughout the home.
- Safe to use on surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone, and granite.
How to Use It
For general cleaning Mrs. Meyer's Multi-surface Cleaner, It is directed to:
- Spray Cleaner on a dirty non-porous surface.
- Wipe cleaner away along with dirt and grim.
- Add four tablespoons of our Multi-Surface Concentrate to ½ bottle of water.
- Mix the solution well.
*Avoid contact with eyes. If cleaner gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Water; Decyl Glucoside; [Fragrance: Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil; Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil; dipropylene glycol; hexylene glycol; isobornyl acetate; thuja occidentalis leaf oil; isocyclocitral; coumarin; carvone; abies sibirica oil; isoamyl allylglycolate; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes]; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Citric Acid; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone