Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Concentrate Basil, 946 mL
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate uses non-toxic, concentrated plant-derived ingredients to effectively clean messes throughout the home while giving you the aromatherapeutic, uplifting benefits of basil essential oils. This natural multi-surface concentrate can clean tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, synthetic stone, and much more!
- Recyclable Packaging.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning Concentrate.
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Perfect for removing dirt and grim on nonporous surfaces.
- Garden-fresh Basil is a cool, crisp scent that is uplifting and grounding.
- Paraben & Phthalates Free.
- No Artificial Colours Chlorine or Glycol Solvents.
- Safe to use on non-porous surfaces as a floor cleaner, tile cleaner, on countertops, walls, and more!
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Cleaner is formulated with hardworking natural cleaning agents to effectively clean messes throughout the home while giving the calming aromatherapy benefits of a garden-fresh Basil scent.
- Used to naturally clean tough messes on multiple surfaces throughout the home and outside.
- Safe to use on hard surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone, and granite.
- Refill for Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Cleaner, Basil Scent.
How to Use It
For general cleaning of Mrs. Meyer's Multi-surface concentrate, It is directed to:
- Dilute 1/4 of concentrate with 1 gallon of water.
- Mix the solution well.
- Spray diluted concentrate on any non-porous hard surface to remove dirt and grim.
For tougher messes:
- Use without diluting, except on hardwood floors and natural stone.
- Allow concentrate to sit for a few minutes.
- Wipe dirt and grim away.
*Not recommended to use on fabric or for washing one’s skin or pets.
Water; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Polysorbate 20; Decyl Glucoside; Sodium Citrate; [Fragrance: (Geraniol, Linaloolsen); Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil; Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil; Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil ; ethylene brassylate; linalool; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; methyl decenol; 3-hexenol; methyldihydrojasmonate; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes; [3r-(3.alpha.,3a.beta.,7.beta.,8a.alpha.)]-1-(2,3,4,7,8,8a-hexahydro-3,6,8,8-tetramethyl-1h-3a,7-methanoazulen-5-yl)ethan-1-one; dipropylene glycol]; Lauryl Glucoside; Citric Acid; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Sodium Sulfate; Sodium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone