Mrs. Meyer's Tub & Tile Cleaner Lavender, 946 mL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Tub and Tile Cleaner, in the aromatherapeutic, refreshing scent of Lavender is formulated with a blend of essential oils and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to efficiently soap scum and hard water stains.
Our hardworking bathroom cleaner is specially formulated for use on bathroom surfaces including shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks, tubs, and more. Simply spray and wipe clean!
- Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
- Removes soap scum and hard-water stains.
- Specifically formulated for all bathroom surfaces: shower doors, tile, toilet seats, sinks, doors, and more.
- Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Certifications
- No Artificial Colours, Glycol Solvents, or Chlorine.
- Phthalates Free
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan: No animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
What It Does
Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Tub & Tile Cleaner is formulated with natural ingredients to help remove soap scum and hard-water stains while giving the refreshing aromatherapy benefits of Lavender essential oil.
- Designed to naturally clean the entire bathroom.
- Removes dirt, grime & hard-water stains.
Not for use on natural marble, brass, or wood.
How to Use It
To use Mrs. Meyer's Tub & Tile Cleaner, It is directed to:
- Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces, including shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks, and tubs.
- Wipe dirt, grime & hard water stains away!
*Avoid contact with eyes. If the product does get in the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water. If there is irritation contact a doctor.
Water; Lactic Acid; Decyl Glucoside; Lauramine Oxide; [Fragrance: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; Linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol]; Lauryl Glucoside