Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent, Rose Scent, 32 Loads
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging.
- Convenient, No measuring & no mess.
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Help keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Made in Canada.
- Paraben-free & Phosphate-free.
- Made without dyes, chlorine bleach, or 1,4-dioxane.
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten-free.
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
How to Use
Remove Strip From Box
- Place strip directly into the main opening of your washing machine, the same place you would put your dirty clothes.
- Add Laundry and Start Machine as Usual!
Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA (polyvinyl alcohol), Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil, Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Fragrance oil blend, Residual Water.